How do i Change & reset my centurylink password
Here’s How To Change & Reset CenturyLink Email Password
CenturyLink email holders often face this situation where they have to change even reset their passwords. Well, for any user who has been accessing network services, cloud storage, and other services, has to make sure that his CenturyLink account is safe and protected. Now, there are times when users face issues while resetting their account’s password but on CenturyLink, the process is quite easy and quick.
Hence, if you have an account on CenturyLink too then here’s what you need to know about its password change and reset process. Here, the steps on CenturyLink password reset will quickly help you to create a strong password as well change it.
Change The Password Of A CenturyLink Email Account
- Navigate to the official CenturyLink homepage using your web browser and then get access to your account
- Move to the My CenturyLink menu on the top navigation bar and then select Change Email Password
- You’ll see another window where you’ll need to enter your current password in the "Current Password" text field and then a fresh new password in the "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" text-fields
- Hit the Save button to save your CenturyLink password and then log in to your account once again
Reset The Password Of A CenturyLink Email Account
- Head over to the official password reset page of CenturyLink in your web browser
- Enter the phone number and the email address linked to your CenturyLink account, do the CAPTCHA verification and then hit the Next option
- Now, you’ll get an account verification call after which you’ll need to follow the onscreen instructions to reset the password
Moreover, contact tech-support to get more information on CenturyLink password reset and change from the top experts.