Is your Facebook account blocked? Recover your Facebook account
Steps to recover blocked Facebook account:
A social media platform to share, and transfer thoughts in a single platform But sometime you may encounter the blocked Facebook account. So here you will find the recovery process of blocked Facebook account.
Follow the process to recover blocked Facebook account:
- At the beginning of the process, choose a security check option
- In the next step, you will be displayed two options to recover your account.
- You have to select the option to get a text of security code on your phone.
- Now after receiving the registered code on the phone number, you can again login on the Facebook account through phone number.
- But in case if you lose access of your registered phone number, users have an alternative to recover Facebook account through friends.
- You will redirect to identify photos of friends page.
- Confirm the identity and click.
- Yes, you need to verify the identity of your Facebook friends.
- But even after giving persistent efforts or following the above steps, if you encounter the same problem. You can use How to unblock my Facebook account from others.
- Further, upload a photo and tap.
- When you find an option to “upload a photo”. A new screen will pop up and ask you to send a photo and scanned copy of your ID from the authenticated documents.
- But if you didn’t find any of the ID from the group, choose another option of “I don’t have an id”.
- A new window will appear asking you to enter the id from group 2 as a bank statement or id card.
Consider and adhere to the above information to gain an in-depth knowledge of facebook account blocked. If required you can connect your call to the customer support team of Facebook.