How do I fix Error 400 on YouTube? Bad Request Fixed
Learn the procedure to fix YouTube error 400.
Youtube error 400 occurs when you are surfing the video and by default, you send a request to the server. You just need to clear the cache by selecting the start time option and restart your system. here are all the basic steps mentioned below to help you to fix this youtube error 400.
- Refresh the page by using F5 command on PC, Continue press the F5 page for the multiple time until you become to able to fix the problem.
- If the error still persists, you need to right-click on the mouse button, a window will showcase where you have to select the refresh options and after tapping on the refresh button, press the F5 key of the keyboard to refresh your system.
Since it is not easy to delete all the cookies from the system and lose all the saved data, but here you will see all the steps to delete the cookies.
At the beginning of the process, you need to tap on the menu bar and move to the settings.
- Moving down, you will see numerous options at the bottom, click on it.
- Now move to the content settings find the privacy and the settings and move to the cookies.
- You will find all the cookies stored by typing YouTube on the search bar.
- Tap on the Delete all the YouTube cookies
- Clear the browser and restart the system.
Consider and adhere to the above information to fix the YouTube error 400, if required you can take assistance from the dedicated support team of the YouTube to rise you above the complexity.