how to set up apple email account?
Process to set up apple email account on my MAC
Mail can automatically set up your email account with just your email address and password If you use an email provider like iCloud, Google, or Yahoo. You need to enter your email settings manually to set up other email accounts with your email address and password. If you dont know your email settings then contact to your service provider.
You can set up Apple Email account on your Mac computer by using your workspace email address of if you don’t have an apple email account then contact to apple customer service to get instant new email address, It will help you set up your email account. To set up your apple email account you need to go through the following steps:
- Firstly open the Apple Email.
- Click the Mail menu If you have already set up an email account and select Add Account.
- If you have not set up an account then go to the next step.
- Now you need to select Other Mail Account and then click Continue.
- Now click sign in to proceed and enter these details to fill in the server settings for your Email account:
- Email Address: - enter your email address or wokplace email address.
- Username: - enter your full email address as username for the incoming and outgoing connection.
- Password: - enter the password for your email account and if you dont remeber your password then follow the apple email password recovery process.
- Account Type: - select either or POP. By default it is set on IMAP.
- Incoming Mail Server: - Log into your Email Setup Center and find your Incoming server address and add mail.yourdomain.com.
- Outgoing Mail Server: - same as the incoming server.
- Now click Sign in follwed by done.
After following the above mentioned steps if you are still not able to configure your apple email account on your Mac device then dial Apple email technical support number to get instant help. They will assist you to set up your email by providing a set of guidelines.