How to Recover a recently deleted Google Account: Restore Process
Simple Ways to How to Recover a Recently Deleted Google Account:
The recovery of a Google account has always been easy. If a user has mistakenly deleted a Google account and wants to recover it, by following the easy steps of recovery, it can be recovered.
The condition for recovering a deleted account is that the account should be recovered within 30 days of deletion. The account is temporarily deleted during this duration. But after 30 days, the account cannot be recovered as it is permanently deleted. The steps of Google account recovery are mentioned below:
- The first step is to browse the Google account recovery page.
- The user is asked to enter the username of the account which needs to be recovered and Next is clicked.
- On the next page, the user needs to click the Forgot password link and proceed towards the recovery process.
- After that, the user is asked to any last remembered password for the account. If a user does not remember that, Try another way is clicked.
- Further, the option recovery phone number is there. The user is asked to enter the phone number linked with the account. A verification code is received on the phone which is then entered in the given field on the screen. If a user does not have access to the phone, Try another way that can be clicked.
- The next page will have a recovery email option, where the user is required to enter the linked email address. A verification code is received in the email, which is entered in the given field. Once the code is verified, the password recovery option will be there on the screen.
- The user is asked to create a new password and confirm it by re-entering.
This is how the password is recovered. For issues, the technical support of Google can be contacted.